In the works, the author explores the boundaries of the picturesque coloristic reception of plane writing. In an emphasized decorative, detached manner, everyday images of people are transferred from a real portrait to illustrative material. The author captures social changes associated with the processes of digitization of reality. With the advent and development of digital communication technologies, the artist deconstructs the genre of a realistic portrait into a digital copy, which has illustrative impersonal properties.
1. On-line exhibition "And we will hang a portrait here". Curator Andrey Bartenev, "Here on Taganka" gallery, Russia, Moscow. 2020.
2. International online exhibition "This is not your body". Gallery "Gallarty", Russia, Moscow. 2020. 3. Exhibition "Concrete Box". Russia, Krasnodar. 2020.
4. Publication of the cover and spreads in the international fashion magazine POZA.
5. Photo-project "Black Red White". Illustrator Elena Romanovskaya. 2019.
6. Exhibition "Next" in the "Bronze Horse" gallery. Russia, Krasnodar. 2019. 7.Exhibition within the framework of the New Art Fest festival. Russia, Sochi. 2019.